Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dreaming of home

Hi All,

Well Norah and I are spending another day chilling in the hospital watching football today. She met her goal for feedings and we were able to avoid putting the feeding tube back in. For some reason or another though the night nurse let Norah sleep from 1am-7am and never woke her to offer a bottle. So she took enough to avoid a feeding tube but not enough to go home tomorrow. To say the least I was quite annoyed but I was able to keep my mama bear growl to a minimum. I think the surgeon got that covered for me, because he also appeared quite annoyed by that fact as well. I feel pretty confident after hearing him talk the staff that it will not be happening again. So needless to say she will not be going home tomorrow because they still want her eating more and gaining a little more weight ( GRRRR). The docs are saying now maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.  So patience patience patience. For now we will just snuggle in the hospital and be grateful for the progress we have made up to this point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJXFakzZLXk

Go Vikes!

2 comments:

  1. She really has made so much progress! What a beautiful and strong little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really has made so much progress! What a beautiful and strong little girl!

    ReplyDelete