Monday, September 9, 2013

making progress

Hi All,

Another solid day for Norah. We were able to get her off her epi drip and have significantly decreased her dopamine drip. ( Drips that support her blood pressure). She was also getting Nitric Oxide through her vent and that has been significantly decreased as well. I was able to help give Norah a bath and wash her hair. I was even able to kinda of hold her. The nurse let me lift her off the bed while she changed the sheets under her :) Tonight I helped change a diaper. All good things in my book. Surgery in planned for tomorrow morning at 7:30. The surgery will be any where from 4-8 hours. Thank you again for all of the prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for a good day. We will be on our knees praying for her tomorrow morning. Also praying for you and Luke...

    ReplyDelete